Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Windows 10 Home is geared towards home users with a focus on using games and multimedia. This edition runs on desktop PCs, laptops, and tablets. You get all the functions you need, such as the new notification center, a revamped start menu, automatic updates and all the functions you know from earlier versions of Windows.
Minimum system requirements
1 GHz or faster CPU
1 GB of RAM for 32-bit or 2 GB of RAM for 64-bit.
16 GB available hard disk space for 32-bit OS or 20 GB for 64-bit OS.
4 GB available hard disk space
Microsoft Office users who use the full range of applications at home or in the office are well advised with the Office 2021 Standard Edition. All important programs are included: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Access. OneNote is now available for download from the Windows Store so that you can quickly take notes and make them available on all devices via the cloud. Due to the wide range of different programs, the Standard version is aimed primarily at people who work at home, in the home office, or who are looking for a powerful, reliable solution in an office to organize documents, tables, etc.
- Word: Create professional-quality text documents in no time.
- Excel: Intelligent spreadsheet for information management.
- PowerPoint: Create impressive, dynamic presentations.
- OneNote: Your digital notebook.
- Outlook: Communication made easy.
- Publisher: Layout creation for professional publications.