1. Statutory warranty rights apply.
2. The customer is asked to check the item for completeness and obvious defects immediately after delivery and to report any complaints to us as soon as possible. If the customer does not comply, this has no effect on his legal warranty claims.
3. Only our own information and the manufacturer’s product description are considered to be agreed as the quality of the item, but not other advertisements, public promotions and manufacturer’s statements.
4. The warranty period is one year from the delivery of the goods.
5. If the customer rejects the seller’s delivery for reasons other than a major defect that severely restricts the use or makes it impossible, even though the seller has declared its willingness to comply, the customer incurs in non-acceptance. Acceptance of delivery may not be refused for insignificant defects.
6. The warranty does not cover defects due to improper operation, system components modified contrary to the contractual basis, use of inadequate organizational means, use in a hardware or software environment that does not meet the requirements specified in the license certificate, unusual use, operating conditions or interventions in the system attributable to customers or third parties.
7. If a delivery is defective, the seller may choose to remedy the defect (rectification) or deliver an item without defects (replacement delivery). In the latter case, the customer is obliged to return the defective merchandise at the request of the seller in accordance with the legal provisions.
Grant of rights in a contract for the delivery of software
Clause 4.8 applies exclusively to contracts for the purchase of software in accordance with Clause 2.2.
With full payment of the purchase price, the customer receives a non-exclusive and unlimited right to use the goods to the extent granted in the contract. The goods may only be used simultaneously by a maximum number of natural persons corresponding to the goods purchased by the customer. Permitted use includes installing the software, loading it into main memory, and using it as intended by the customer. In no case does the customer have the right to rent or sublicense the purchased goods, publicly reproduce them or make them accessible by cable or wireless, or make them available to third parties for a fee or free of charge.
The customer has the right to create a backup copy of the software if necessary to ensure its future use.