Office 2010 Professional marks the beginning of a new era for Microsofts worldwide gold standard of Office applications. There are the classic versions of the wellknown applications but also new web versions of Word, Excel etc. Certainly, they allow you to be productive from almost anywhere.
Another new feature is the full support of the ISO-certified Open XML file format. It has ribbon-style menu. Therefore you will feel a Windows 7 look to your Office suite and the Office Button gets new features as well.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus contains these applications:
- Word 2010 – to create fascinating documents
- Excel 2010 – for important analytics
- PowerPoint 2010 – for attractive presentations
- Outlook 2010 – manage your emails, contacts, schedules and tasks
- OneNote 2010 – for your notes
- Publisher 2010 – to create professional advertising
- Access 2010 – for browser-based apps
- Web-sovellukset (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
- InfoPath – for designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data.
- Communicator – stay in touch with customers and colleages
- SharePoint Workspace – for collaborating around the globe
- Processor: 500-megahertz (MHz) processor or higher; 1 gigahertz (GHz) required for Outlook with Business Contact Manager
- RAM: 512 megabytes (MB) of RAM or higher (Certainly is a very low requirement)
- Hard disk space available: 3.5 gigabyte (GB)
- For 32-bit edition of Office 2010: Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3, Windows Server 2003 SP2, MSXML 6.0
- For both 32-bit or 64-bit editions of Office 2010: Windows Vista with SP1, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Terminal Server, Windows on Windows (WOW)